Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
- ASSE ® Listed 1020
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA ® Certified
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection
- Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B584
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Silicone (FDA approved)
- Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Polypropylene (FDA approved)
- Delrin® (FDA approved)
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Maximum working water pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 110°F
- Hydrostatic test pressure 300 PSI
- End connections threaded ANSI B1.20.1