Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Wilkins 5 Valve Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Kit TG5 is designed for testing all brands of Pressure Type Vacuum Breakers, Double Check Valve, and Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Prevention Assemblies. The TG-5 is capable of performing all known testing procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA and FCCCHR at USC.
This unit features:
- Maximum working pressure: 200 psi
- Working temperature range: 35° F to 150° F
- Gauge body of engineered thermoplastic material
- Gauge dial: 4 1/2” diameter, 0-15 P.S.I. scale (75 divisions)
- 200 psi line pressure gauge dial
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 P.S.I.D. (descending)
- Valves: Soft-seated needle with replacable seats (5 total)
- Hoses & end fittings: (3) color coded 5’ lengths and (1) 4’ long clear bleed tube, SAE 45° flare fittings and 90 micron cleanable porous metal (brass) filters
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing
- Durable carrying case with external fitting compartments
This unit is capable of testing:
- Reduced Pressure Principle Assemblies
- Double Check Valve Assemblies
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assemblies